If you looking forward to resolving the QuickBooks error code 30159 from your software, then you have come to the right page. This blog is to give a simple solution to the QuickBooks Payroll error 30159. The help team is also available to resolve the error code from the software as well as any other issue associated with the QuickBooks Cloud Hosting. Before we proceed to the solution you may checkout the common causes and symptoms of the error code 30159 from the software.
Common Reasons Behind QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
Various reasons may cause the QuickBooks error code 30159 to occur on the device. It must be noted that the error code may occur due to single or combination of reasons listed below:
- The device may have certain files that have got either corrupt or damaged.
- Error in the EIN status leading to issues in proper working of the software.
- Not updating the payroll section of the software for too long.
- Incorrect configuration of the Windows file.
- Having a virus in the system device.
- Some other software interfering in the working of the accounting software.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
The QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 may lead to the following symptoms on the user’s device.
- The screen of the computer gets displayed with the message ‘QuickBooks error 30159’.
- Slow response to external inputs of the device.
- The active program window may also crash from the user’s device.
Connect with the team of customer care for any issues that occur with the QuickBooks Cloud Hosting.
Quick Solution to QuickBooks Error 30159
Step-1: Open the QuickBooks software on the device.
Step-2: Navigate to the Payroll section of the software.
Step-3: Click on the icon of ‘Use my existing Payroll service’.
Step-4: This will open the ‘Account Maintenance’ window.
Step-5: Click on the icon of ‘Add file’.
Step-6: Mark the EIN checkbox.
Step-7: Check all data is correct.
Step-8: Shut the window.
Step-9: Go back to the QuickBooks software.
Step-10: Look if the error code is resolved or not.
If the error code persists then try restarting the device. It has been observed that restarting the device often resolves the issue from the software. It is because it helps the device with the successful implementation of the changes made on any application software. Users can also take the help of a skilled customer service team of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting. The team offers quick and easy solutions to QuickBooks issues.